Heath Pinter – Day in the life
Heath just spent the day with Crooked World and filmed a day in the life. Check it out as Heath snowboards in the morning before riding trails with Jared Eberwein and TJ Ellis.
TJ Ellis Super Session
Take a look at TJ Ellis in this new Crooked World edit. TJ puts in a solid session at Steven Murrays house in Southern California.
TJ Ellis X FSAS
TJ Ellis just dropped another edit with clothing sponsor Famous Stars and Straps. Check it out as TJ rides dirt spots around his home in Southern California between travels.
TJ at the “It Is What It Is” Jam
TJ Ellis won Best trick over the weekend at Luke Parslows, It is what it is Jam in Riverside CA. TJ won with a Superman back flip over the big set. Check out Ride BMXs coverage of the event, where TJ has some good pics.
(http://www NULL.FreeAgentBMX NULL.com/freestyle/tj-at-it-is-what-it-is-jam/attachment/picture-1-3/)
http://bmx.transworld.net/1000157134/photos/photo-gallery-it-is-what-it-is-ii/#.T_sK_L0ZUL8.gmail (http://bmx NULL.transworld NULL.net/1000157134/photos/photo-gallery-it-is-what-it-is-ii/# NULL.T_sK_L0ZUL8 NULL.gmail)
TJ on You Tube
Here’s a new edit from TJ Ellis on YouTube’s Network A. TJ filmed this in California at Corey Nastazios’ house. Enjoy.
Brett got the finger
Brett went over the bars and smashed his finger . This happened while riding at the Demolition ramps. Brett had to pull the rest of the nail off, now he cant hold onto his bars for a couple days. Ouch.
(http://www NULL.FreeAgentBMX NULL.com/freestyle/brett-got-the-finger/attachment/photo-15/)
Here’s Tyler Rosen riding his local spots around Corona, California.
(http://www NULL.FreeAgentBMX NULL.com/freestyle/tyler-rosen/attachment/picture-3-3/)
(http://www NULL.FreeAgentBMX NULL.com/freestyle/bretts-bike/attachment/back-camera-3/)
Here’s a quick bike check on Brett Walker’s Free Agent Lodus. Brett putts his bike through a lot of abuse with riding every day and packing it into wild situations while traveling. Check out his unique method of keeping his bike together.
Part on your bike you will never change?
-Not sure how to answer this question, huh. I guess, I will never change my MacNeil pegs. Had them for ten years now and hope to keep that streak alive.
Longest lasting part?
- I would have to say my pedals and pegs last the longest. Once again I have had my pegs for 10 years, haha. Ridiculous.
How long do grips last you?
- I destroy grips. They usually last about 2-4 months. It just depends on what Im riding more at the time. If Im riding trails or park a lot they last longer. When riding street and manueling a ton, I run right through those damn things.
- Only mods I do when building a new bike is cut my Demolition Chris Doyle bars down a half inch on each side. Also like putting my grips on a little grind wheel and wearing them in a little before riding them. Makes them feel like they have been on for a week or two. Other then that, every thing is stock.
How often do you maintenance your bike?
- I try to avoid maintenance as much as possible, I hate it. I would say, I give my bike a once over once or twice a month. Which means I tighten my pegs, stem and attempt to true my wheels.
Brakes ever going back on your bike?
- I highly doubt it. It feels too awesome when sitting in a good manuel. It is pretty scary though going through some trails for the first time, I will admit that for sure.
Any parts your waiting to be invented?
- Im waiting for the Daniel Dhers signature trick button to come out, so I can press a single button in the air and be able to to launch sweet moves, like the Cash role…. Syke..